Légendes Mont Tremblant - formerly known as Storied Places- boasts one of the most stunning natural environments of the resort. Exquisitely appointed on the mountainside of Domaine Nansen, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths home blends the best of both worlds: spacious comfort within a private community but with the ease and luxurious amenities of first class lodging. Access to a semi-private infinity edge swimming pool in the summer, and a private outdoor hot tub are a definite highlight. The elegant combination of woods and earthy tones of muted tans gives an upscale air to this fully equipped space: state-of-the-art appliances, tasteful furniture, wood fireplace, Bose Life Style home sound system; and the open concept design just make for a bright and relaxing spot in which to entertain your family or friends. If this was not enough, remember this ski-in/out property is only a couple minutes’ walk away from the lively pedestrian village!
*Rates from $725 to $1,750 per night
Min. 2 night stay in high season (5 in Xmas & NY's)
Légendes Tremblant - Details
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths - Sleeps 10
- 2 bedrooms with King size beds
- 1 bedroom with Queen size bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 beds)
- 3.5 bathrooms, 1 Ensuite, 2 shared, 1 powder room.
- Multi-jet therapeutic shower
- Infinity edge pool (summer)
- Ski in-out on Nansen trail.
- 3,200 sq ft of living space
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen with cappuccino machine, high-end Miele appliances.
- Large dining room with seating for 10 plus breakfast counter
- 2 large living rooms
- 1 wood burning fireplace
- Dark hardwood floors
- Outdoor terrace & screened-in porch.
- BOSE home sound system
- Limited edition vintage board games
- Central air conditioning & radiant heated floors.
- Private hot tub
- Private forested (maples & birch) setting
- 1 indoor parking, 1 outdoor and guest parking (first come-first served basis)
- Free shuttle to the village
- Great views of Tremblant Lake.
Légendes Tremblant - Floor Plans
- 1 King master bedroom - with ensuite bathroom
- 1 bedroom with King size beb
- 1 nbedroom with Queen size bed
- 1 shared full bathroom
- 1 living area with fireplace and TV
- Cathedral ceiling
- Open space Professional kitchen
- Dining room for 10 - extra seating for 4 at breakfast counter. Cappuccino machine and high-end Miele appliances.
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (Sleeps 4).
- Lounge area/library with large flat screen TV and Wii game station
- Laundry room (Washer and dryer)
- Hot tub and exterior access to terrace and swimming pool.
Légendes Tremblant - Included
Starter kit of:
- Bed linens
- Firewood (winter)
- Clothes detergent
- Towels (3 sizes) for 14 persons.
- Dishwasher soap
- Dish towels/cloths
- Hand soap (3 in 1 hand, body and hair liquid soap)
- Sanitary paper
- Paper towels
- Foil paper and plastic wrap
- Basic spices
Légendes Tremblant - Things to do
- Entertainment at Tremblant resort
- Beach & tennis club (Tremblant lake) at 6 km
- Golf Diable, Geant, La Belle, La Bête and Le Maitre all within 10 minutes drive
- Luge (resort)
- Hiking and biking trails nearby
- Aquaclub la Source (resort village 7 km)
- Via Ferrata (at National Park)
- Tremblant National Park (25 minutes drive)
- Parcours Aventure (zip lines) at resort
- Horseback riding (10 minutes drive)
- Cycling/Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
- Mini golf (Resort)
- Shopping/restaurants/cafes (Resort, Village, DowNtown)
- Tremblant skiing & snow-boarding (Ski in - out)
- X- Country ski and snow shoeing.
- Dog sledding
- Sleigh rides
- Ice skating
- Tubing (Aventure Neiges)
- Snow mobiling
- Horseback riding
- Ice fishing and Ice climbing
- Shopping/cafes/restaurants at Tremblant resort
Légendes Tremblant - Video