WEEKEND STAY IN AN EXCLUSIVE TREMBLANT LIVING TOWNHOUSE
Win a FREE Weekend Vacation Rental at a sophisticated Panache Townhouse in Mont Tremblant, QC to experience the luxury of staying in one of the most spectacular properties in the area. No purchase or booking is necessary. Register as a fan of Tremblant Living Facebook page to enter the chance to win. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family!
HOW TO ENTER
The contest runs from March 1st 2014, at 9:00 AM (EST) to June 1st, 2014 at 11:59 PM (EST) (hereinafter the "contest period").
- This contest is organized by Mont Tremblant Chalet Rentals – also known as Tremblant Living (hereinafter the "contest organizers").
- To enter the “WEEKEND STAY IN AN EXCLUSIVE TREMBLANT LIVING TOWNHOUSE“ contest for a chance to win the prize, you must fill out the contest entry form on the contest organizers' Facebook page during the contest period, fill the form and provide a valid email address. You can also become a fan by clicking on any of the Facebook Like Links that you find on our website. Then, click "Submit" to send your entry form by no later than June 1st, 2014, at 11:59 (ET).
- If you are not a “FAN” of our Tremblant Living Facebook page you will need to press the “like” button as instructed and follow instruction upon competition of the registering process.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT CONTEST ENTRY PAGE
- The contest is open to all Fans of the Tremblant Living facebook fan page
- The draw is open to all participants over the age of 18 with a Facebook account.
- Contest participants need to be 18 years of age or older and are
subject to qualification criteria and rental policies identified on the
Tremblant Living policies page located here.
- The contest is not open to employees, agents, or representatives of
the contest organizers, their advertising and promotions agencies,
suppliers of contest materials or services used in connection with this
contest, or their immediate family members (brothers, sisters, children,
fathers, or mothers), legal or common-law spouses, or anyone residing
with these employees, agents, or representatives.
- No purchase is required to enter.
- Entrants must comply with the following eligibility limitations, failing which they may be disqualified:
- One (1) entry per person per valid email address during the contest period
- Only (1) email address per person during the contest period
- The winner will need to provide photo identification, upon request of the contest organizers.
- The winner of the prize will be selected by means of a random on June 1st, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EST at the offices of Tremblant Living at 168 Fifth Avenue, Ottawa ON, one (1) entry form will be drawn from
among all the entry forms registered during the contest period.
- The winner will be contacted independently and announced on the Tremblant Living facebook page right on June 2nd 2014 at 9:00 AM EST.
General Rules & Information
- To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must:
- Be reached by the contest organizers within ten (10) days of the random draw through the provided email address
- Have entered the correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question on the entry form
- For the entrant and his/her guest, sign and complete the
declaration and release form (hereinafter the "release form") provided
by the contest organizers and return it to the contest organizers within
ten (10) days of its receipt
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with the above
conditions or any other condition provided for in these rules, he/she
will be disqualified, and a new random draw will held in accordance with
these rules until an entrant is selected and declared a winner.
- Within ten (10) days of receiving the release form, the contest
organizers will send a letter to the winner to inform him/her of how to
claim the prize.
- The odds of an entry being selected at random depend on the number
of entries registered during the contest period and the number of
additional chances received when inviting friends to enter.
- For the purposes of these rules, the entrant is the person whose
name appears on the entry form. The prize will be awarded to this person
if he/she is selected and declared a winner.
- One two-night stay in a Grand Foret Villa in Mont Tremblant to be
used/redeemed only between the periods of June 15th, 2014 and June 20th,
2014 or September 1st, 2014 to November 15th, 2014 based on the
availability at the time of the request. Prize value cannot exceed
- A maximum of 10 persons are permitted to stay in the property,
including any visitors. The winner will have to sign and agree to a
Tremblant Living rental agreement which stipulates all the property
rules and regulations.
- The "WEEKEND STAY IN AN EXCLUSIVE TREMBLANT LIVING CHALET "cannot be substituted for any existing or future booking.
- The "WEEKEND STAY IN AN EXCLUSIVE TREMBLANT LIVING CHALET " cannot be redeemed for cash or any other monetary value.
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received during the contest period.
- All winners and their guests will be responsible for all other
expenses ( for example: transportation to the property, food, etc.).
- Without limiting the overall character of the above, the contest
promoter assumes no responsibility for any stay that is cancelled,
delayed, or interrupted for any reason whatsoever.
- The two-night stay must be completed between June 15th, 2014 and
June 20th, 2014 or September 1st, 2014 to November 15th, 2014 (subject to
availability, excluding holidays and blackout periods.) Other
restrictions may apply.
- Once rental agreement has been issued, the names of guests and dates cannot be changed.
- The right to the prize will be forfeited if:
- For any reason guest qualification criteria cannot be met obtained within the period required by Tremblant Living
- The winner cannot or will not be able to travel to the property during the dates specified.
- Any forfeited prize may, at the discretion of Tremblant Living, be
awarded to another eligible entrant, and no substitution will be
awarded. Failure to fulfill any of the conditions outlined above or any
other condition will result in disqualification-the entrant selected as
the winner will not be entitled to the prize. A new draw will be held to
choose a new winner.
- By entering this contest, entrants acknowledge that the contest
organizers will collect their personal information. All contest entries
received become the property of the contest organizers.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to comply with these
contest rules and all decisions made by the contest organizers, which
shall be considered final.
- Any disputes regarding the conduct or organization of a promotional
contest may be submitted to Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux
for a ruling. Disputes regarding the awarding of prizes may be submitted
to the Régie but only for the purposes of helping the parties to reach a
- This promotion is not administrated or sponsored by Facebook.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.